Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

adidas Originals "Transformable" Shoes

Here's a cool little find...

Photo from here

adidas Originals will be releasing two styles of shoes as part of their "Transformable" Pack - the Forum Mid TF and the Samba TF. Both styles have a removable velcro/popper panel which can be removed to allow for two looks.

Shows how effective a little detachable flap can be to create a new look. I think their use of colour also makes the whole concept very effective and creates more impact. And I particularly like the little zip pocket on the inside of the flap. Functional!




Photo from here

I don't think they've been officially released yet so I can't find it on the Adidas website. Which is quite silly, because thanks to highsnobiety.com, there's a link to Crooked Tongues if you're interested in pre-ordering them. In the UK that is. I wonder when they'll be released in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment