Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Calling all procrastinators!

Check out this game!!

You move your cursor over the dots and each dot split into four dots, each of which split into four dots, which splits into four more dots.. etc etc!

And there's a hidden photo underneath! But man, it takes forever, let me know if anyone manages to do it because my hand (and eyes) got so tired before I could reveal what the photo was underneath!

After a while though, it becomes a little bit like this!

Courtesy of Lost at E Minor

Love it! It looks a little bit like a puzzle! And the smaller the spots get, it gets a bit blurry and reminds me alot of Georges Surat's Pointillism technique:

Photo from here

Detail:
Photo from here

1 comment:

  1. I saw that Surat pic in canberra the other day. Its actually kinda small. Not much bigger than A5!
    His eyes must be like...

    ReplyDelete